- Use only under competent adult supervision
- Ensure the play area is clear of any obstructions that could cause injury.
- Bop Along bouncers can be used both inside and out. Ensure surface is suitable to play on and clear of anything that could puncture your bouncer.
- Never bounce near stairs, water or on an uneven surface, this could lead to injury.
- Suitable for children up to 6 years of age for Standard range and from 6 years for the XL.
- Maximum regular use load 70Kg. Maximum capacity approx 120kg
- This item is NOT a floatation device.
- Best stored inside away from direct sunlight.
- Before each use check for damage or wear. Do not use if damaged. Replace immediately.
- Do Not Over Inflate. Excessive inflation could lead to injury.
- Inflation with a compressor may burst your buddy and is not recommended.
- Do not Under Inflate as this may lead to injury and is unsafe to bounce on when flat or under-inflated. If under-inflated, the toy will buckle at the legs when sat on.
Limited Warranty Statement
Your Bop Along Buddies® Inflatable Animal bouncer is warranted to be free from defects in the material and workmanship that diminishes its usefulness for a period of 3 Months from the date of purchase or initial inflation if purchased as a gift.
Please either return it to the original place purchase or contact us. Prior to returning the item, a return authority code must be obtained by contacting: email@example.com
When contacting our returns department please include your Name, Address, Contact phone number, Receipt Number, Description of the Fault you are experiencing, a photo of the fault if it is visible and any other relevant information. Doing this will ensure we can process your claim far quicker.
If these details are not available you will be required to return the unit only, prepaid and packaged securely (we recommend the 3kg Australia Post Parcel Post Plus bag) to the address below.
If these details are provided further information will be provided regarding the return and/or disposal of the faulty item.
The limited warranty is void if the unit is physically damaged, used in a manner contrary to the intended use, or otherwise abused either intentionally or unintentionally.
Also any toy replaced that is found to not contain a manufacturing fault will be invoiced at the RRP+ p/h costs.
These include toys that have been damaged, punctured or overinflated.
Please be aware that toys that have been damaged due to inflation via mechanical air compressor are not covered by the warranty.
These overinflated and perforated buddies will not be replaced as air compressors are not suitable to use for inflation of the toys as specified in the warnings provided with the toys.
Also specifically excluded are the pump and needle, these are considered a FREE item.
If damaged or lost replacements can be purchased.
Replacement units will only be sent to Australian addresses.
Please note our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.